A great range of local produce
We stock a wide range of locally farmed and produced Dorset items in our farm shop. We take great care and pride in knowing the history and people behind the products we sell and only choose the best items to adorn our shelves.
Our range of locally produced meat is second to none. We offer the finest home produced beef and locally sourced chicken, pork and lamb to bring you the best produce Dorset has to offer.
Find out a little more about some of our wonderful local suppliers and the care, love and attention they put into their business.
Our range is constantly evolving as we develop our own Rawston Farm brand, as well as sourcing new Dorset produce for you to savour and enjoy. Some items are seasonal, own aim is to provide you with the best choice and quality of food that Dorset can offer whatever the time of year.
Here are just some of the items available for you to purchase from Rawston Farm Shop, visit us soon and see for yourself
- Rawston Farm Beef
- Creedy Carver Chicken
- Sturminster Newton Lamb and Pork
- Seasonal local Venison, Partridge and Pheasant
- Free-Range Dorset Christmas Turkeys
- A wide range of Homemade Sausages, including gluten free options
- Delicious Homemade Meat Pies, Sausage Rolls and Scotch Eggs
- An increasing variety of flavoursome Homemade Ready Meals
- Barbara's scrumptious homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Local Free-Range Eggs
- A selection of Dorset Cheeses
- Fresh Milk and Bread
- Dorset Cereals and Preserves
- Dorset Sauces, Chutneys and Olives
- Locally produced Charcoal
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
We are able to offer a great range of Meatboxes all year round and BBQ packs are always available in the Summer. We will also often have Special Offers for you to enjoy. Call our butcher Martin on 07796 801525 for more information or to place an order or visit him at Rawston Farm Butchery.